An address sold large quantity of XSGD on various venues such as Uniswap v3 and Curve (in our pool), causing the prix of XSGD to lose its peg and all the pools with XSGD on Polygon and Ethereum are now suffering from a big imbalance.
We have finished refactoring the tests to fit the fixes done for the MultiLP system and now we are rebasing the code to get it ready for the audit.
We have completed the Aave and Market.xyz modules for the Jarvis Printer. Now some tests have to be done.
Jarvis Apps SDK
We continued working on the Core SDK, a toolkit of functionalities that we’ll publish as a package and will be used across all applications we build. It is composed of mainly general functionalities which each of our applications has and does not require changes, like the logic to connect with various wallets, to retrieve balances, check allowance, etc. and also retrieving prices from our PriceFeed contract.
A lot of the work is about setting up a cleaner base for the applications that will interact with Synthereum v2. A lot of unnecessary code has been removed. So far, we succeeded to load the balances and prices almost instantly.
We also have been working on some elements of the UI package.
p55: a community member requested that we discuss a new strategy for our UMA holdings.
p50: the governance approved the new multi-sig signers.
p53: the governance rejected the renewal of the Forex Farming program on KyberSwap.
p54: the governance approved the minting of new uncollateralized jSGD to deposit them into the pool 7 of Market.